In case the numeric symmetry of the day isn't magic enough, this is also a remarkable moment for Mercury, who backs across the face of the sun like a big showoff, letting earthlings in on his visage for more than five hours. Mercury has this message to impart: You can look all you want but actually seeing is another story, and a highly personal one.
ARIES (March 21-April 19). You don't have to be in a good mood to act like you're in a good mood. Today, you'll spread your emotional sunshine indiscriminately to loved ones and perfect strangers without realizing just who needs it most.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20). The best way to catch a thing isn't always to run after it. Be like the spider instead of the lion. Weave something lovely in the optimum place, and then wait for your reward.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). It's so important to have things to look forward to that you would be wise to schedule something really fun coming up after your vacation. It will lessen the intensity of the post-vacation blues.
CANCER (June 22-July 22). With the best things in life, like love, friendship and creativity, your capacity for receiving will grow when you get more and also when you give more.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22). Because you've weathered a few storms in life, you realize the value of celebrating when things are going well. It doesn't always have to be a big celebration though. Sometimes a little cheerfulness is enough.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). This is one of those rare and wonderful occasions in which the lasting rewards will come from the same activities as the short-term rewards. This is the richest benefit available is the actual work itself.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Trophies come in many shapes and forms, serve no practical purpose and are built to be ornamental, symbolic and braggadocious. Don't be tempted by trophies if there's anything more useful to go for.
SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Advances don't always improve quality. You are keen to test out the older version, investigate the relics and get to know the vintage aroma, if only to enhance your reference point.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). Expand your arsenal of tools for changing your state of mind. A chemical-free way to relax yourself on the spot will be a valuable tool you can employ often and with great results in the weeks to come.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). In financial matters, there's always a ratio to balance. When a deal seems too good for you, you'll look deeper into it to see if that it's true and also make sure no one else is suffering because of your amazing luck.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). You've no need for autocorrect, preference picks and smart composition features right now. You relish the chance to share original thoughts, and any digital interference with your process will be unwelcome.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). Your influence will be a function of how well you accommodate others. Make it easy for people to do the thing you really want them to do. This is the secret to success in many areas.
TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (Nov. 11). You'll apply yourself to meaningful work and contribute heftily to something you believe in. The accidental result? Happiness that would have eluded you had you tried to pursue it directly. Changes in 2020 help along a new more comfortable and attractive lifestyle. An investment pays in February. Cancer and Aquarius adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 9, 28, 1, 33 and 50.
ELEVEN THOUGHTS ABOUT 11/11:
1. If you're a person who often notices the clock when it happens to be 11:11, consider assigning a powerful meaning to this lucky noticing. Use this as an opportunity to claim a saying, picture or idea that will encourage you along your way.
2. In a pure and distilled form of numerology, 11/11 is a numerological 4, a number that calls for the use of careful manners and diplomacy.
3. There was a comedy released last year called "Eleven Eleven" that centers around alien abduction.
4. In a longer form of numerology, those born on 11/11 are thought to have wisdom far beyond their years and lifetimes stretching in both directions.
5. Famous people born on 11/11 include Leonardo DiCaprio, Stanley Tucci and Calista Flockhart.
6. A (not-so) secret Corduroy Club has claimed 11/11 as their special day and symbol because of the similarities to the ridges represented in the number to the fabric they adore.
7. Christopher Columbus discovered Saba on Nov. 11, 1493.
8. There is a trend of increasing belief in the auspiciousness of 11/11 resulting in many 11/11 marriage celebrations.
9. Across the globe, babies born on 11/11 often receive special media attention.
10. Many spiritualists believe the dead are more available for communication at 11:11.
11. Wishing you felicity this 11/11 and beyond!
CELEBRITY PROFILES: Scorpio Demi Moore shows a different side of herself in her recently released memoir "Inside Out." Scorpio is the sign of transformation, and Moore has made many of hers in the public eye. Her current incarnation includes a course in spiritual psychology and soul-centered living. Moore was born when the sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune were all seeped in the sizzling intensity of the Scorpio sky.
Write Holiday Mathis at HolidayMathis.com.