1. This national park was the first established park in Canada and the second in North America. Name it.
2. This Canadian province used to be called "Terra Nova" and is also referred to as "The Rock." Name it.
3. The United States uses nine standard time zones. How many time zones are used in Canada?
4. This Canadian city is sometimes referred to as the Silicon Valley of Canada. Name it.
5. Who is the official head of state in Canada?
1. Banff National Park, in Alberta, Canada.
2. Newfoundland and Labrador.
3. Canada uses six primary time zones.
5. Queen Elizabeth II.
Take "The Answer Man" to work or to school. Challenge your friends for "Bragging Rights."
Send your questions and answers to: The Answer Man, Dawn Seamans-Shook. [email protected]