1. Barbie has been a popular fashion doll since 1959. What is Barbie's full name?
2. Carlos Irwin Estevez is a television and screen actor who has had a long list of legal woes. By what name do we know this celebrity?
3. Steveland Judkins and Reginald Dwight are two amazing singer/songwriters of our time. By what name do we know these talented artists?
4. TRUE or FALSE: Harry S. Truman did not have a middle name.
5. Cap'n Crunch is a popular breakfast cereal that was introduced in 1963. Do you know the cartoon mascot Captain's full name?
1. Barbie Millicent Roberts
2. Charlie Sheen
3. Stevie Wonder and Sir Elton John
4. TRUE: The initial "S" in the middle of his name is just an initial.
5. Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch
Take "The Answer Man" to work or to school. Challenge your friends for "Bragging Rights."
Send your questions and answers to: The Answer Man, Dawn Seamans-Shook. [email protected]