This week, The Answer Man looks at the New Orleans Saints football team.
1. What two teams did the Saints defeat in the playoffs to advance to play the Colts in Super Bowl XLIV?
2. In Super Bowl XLIV, how many more completions did Drew Brees record than Peyton Manning?
3. Because of Hurricane Katrina, the Saints played their 2005 home games in two locations. Name them.
4. This Saints player rushed for the most yards in Super Bowl XLIV.
5. Which of the famous Mannings played for the New Orleans Saints?
1. The Arizona Cardinals and the Minnesota Vikings.
3. Tiger Stadium and the Alamodome.
4. Pierre Thomas.
5. Archie Manning.
Take "The Answer Man" to work or to school. Challenge your friends for "Bragging Rights." Send your questions and answers to: The Answer Man, Dawn Seamans-Shook, [email protected]