1. This cartoon is one of the most successful syndicated comic strips in history and appears in 2,000 newspapers in 70 countries. The main character is a composite of the author's co-workers over the years and features office antics. Name the cartoon strip.
2. TRUE or FALSE: The following comic book heroes can all be found in Marvel Comics: Iron Man, Captain America, Spider Man and Doctor Strange.
3. Name all of the characters who helped form the original team in "The Avengers, Vol. 1."
4. How many actors have portrayed the iconic Kryptonian superhero, Superman?
5. Name the first cartoon to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
3. Iron Man, Thor, Henry Pym, the Wasp and Hulk.
5. Mickey Mouse was honored with a star in 1978.
Take "The Answer Man" to work or to school. Challenge your friends for "Bragging Rights."
Send your questions and answers to: The Answer Man, Dawn Seamans-Shook. [email protected]