1. In the mid-1970s, the United States had about 11,000 shopping malls. Approximately how many shopping malls are in the U.S. today?
2. This mall is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world, featuring 520 stores, 50 restaurants and multiple attractions. Name it.
3. This state has the most shopping malls in one area, with seven major shopping malls in a 25-square-mile radius. Name the state.
4. TRUE or FALSE: Despite the boom in digital marketing and online shopping, consumers still make the vast majority of their purchases at brick-and-mortar stores.
5. As of 2012, this department store was ranked the largest U.S. department store company by retail sales and based on 2013 revenue; it is the 16th-largest retailer in the United States. Name this retail giant.
1. Close to 50,000.
2. Mall of America.
3. New Jersey.
Take "The Answer Man" to work or to school. Challenge your friends for "Bragging Rights."
Send your questions and answers to: The Answer Man, Dawn Seamans-Shook. [email protected]