This Week, the Answer Man Looks at Late-Night Television 1. This month, Jimmy Fallon took over as host of "The Tonight Show" and moved the show back to New York City. Where had the show been previously broadcast and who moved it to that location? 2. This late-night talk show host began his entertainment …Read more. This Week, the Answer Man Looks at Presidential Trivia 1. He is the only president of the United States to be sworn into office by his father. Name both the president and his father. 2. He was the first president to be inaugurated at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. Name him. 3. He is the only …Read more. This Week the Answer Man Asks, "Who said it?" 1. This Founding Father's last words were thought to be: "Is it the Fourth?" Name him. 2. This Founding Father died on the same day as the previous patriot. His last words were quoted as being: "Thomas Jefferson still survives." 3. This U.S. …Read more. This Week the Answer Man Looks at the Documents That Formed our Nation's Government 1. This document was the first framework for the new U.S. government and provided more power to the states, leaving the national government relatively weak. Name the document. 2. The first time the formal term the "United States of America" was used …Read more.more articles
This Week, the Answer Man Looks at Our Neighbors to the North, Canada
1. This national park was the first established park in Canada and the second in North America. Name it.
2. This Canadian province used to be called "Terra Nova" and is also referred to as "The Rock." Name it.
3. The United States uses nine standard time zones. How many time zones are used in Canada?
4. This Canadian city is sometimes referred to as the Silicon Valley of Canada. Name it.
1. Banff National Park, in Alberta, Canada.
2. Newfoundland and Labrador.
3. Canada uses six primary time zones.
5. Queen Elizabeth II.
Take "The Answer Man" to work or to school. Challenge your friends for "Bragging Rights."
Send your questions and answers to: The Answer Man, Dawn Seamans-Shook. ACSTAM@gmail.com
COPYRIGHT 2014 CREATORS.COM