This is the last day of the Pisces sun 2019 and an excellent time to go into yourself with a few questions: "What have I learned lately about myself?" "Who do I know is on my side?" "How can I better support myself going forward?" The spring equinox is coming and so is a renewal of spirit and purpose.
ARIES (March 21-April 19). New factors will change the way you view relationships. You'll learn and understand people with more clarity. It's not good or bad, it's just a deeper knowledge that requires a more complex and nuanced approach.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20). Persuasion should be unfelt. The minute you feel it, is the minute it ceases to have influence. Use this principle for business and in relationships of all kinds. It will apply across the board.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21). There are things in life you can't change. To accept that is to accept adulthood, essentially, as immature ideas of power fall away to more practical and cooperative mental frameworks.
CANCER (June 22-July 22). You're versatile. You can exist as a contributing and interdependent member of a group, or you can exist as a separate and self-supporting entity. What's more, you can be perfectly happy either way.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22). You have no idea what people are going through until you ask. But asking seems so nosey. You don't want to intrude, and you certainly don't want to be denied information. So you observe, and observe quite well at that.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22). There are people who really do understand you. You realized this the moment your heart lit up and your blood pulsed a little faster. Yes, to be understood is a thrill beyond what many ever experience!
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Sometimes your benefits come simply because your deficits do not. In other words, prevention is better than the very best medicine because prevention makes medicine null and void.
SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Recharge your battery. Like some wonderful modern batteries, yours is fast on the uptake. Once you remember to plug in, you'll become energized in no time at all.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). Pay attention, focusing on only one task at a time. A slip of the finger is all it takes to send an accidental email, erase your work or worse. You'll stay alert and all will go well.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19). Your idea about the future clashes with that of your cohort, and this produces a third version, a version that pleases neither and also offends neither. Anyway, there's stuff to hash out on the future-front.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18). You know what your own pressures are. You'll give a thought to the pressures that others face and experience a feeling of being impressed, inspired, jealous, humbled and a myriad of other things...
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). You're an adventurer, and your adventure will always come with adversity. The adversity is always something to handle first. Get it over with, and your entire day will be better.
TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (March 19). You're no longer trying to do the right thing. Now, it is all you can do, as you're aligned with truth and beauty, the best sort of rut. Your compassion will bring you what ambition couldn't — satisfaction, peace and certainty in your contribution. When it's your moment in the sun, revel. Don't be too quick to hand off your joy. Cancer and Scorpio adore you. Your lucky numbers are: 30, 7, 22, 28 and 45.
10 CRIB NOTES FROM URANIA, MUSE OF MYSTICS:
1. The asteroid 30 Urania is a large main belt asteroid.
2. Urania the Muse is the eldest of nine sisters. She is also the muse of astronomy and astrology, which were, back in the day, the same thing.
3. Mysticism deals in a knowledge that's inaccessible to intellect.
4. Once upon a time, mysticism stood in for science, as it was a way of explaining the unknown universe, which at the time was, essentially, the entire universe.
5. The more you know, the more you don't, right? This is because questions are among the most fertile entities of the universe, each sprouting multiples.
6. Science is, by definition, unbiased, a quality that makes for a vastness of information that begs to be organized. Mysticism, which is at its core a story told by a storyteller, is, by definition, strongly biased and so has a way of organizing things right-quick.
7. If you want to know what is possible and available to do, ask science.
8. If you want to know what to do, ask mysticism, preferably your own.
9. Is there a version of you who knows better? Of course. And how is that different from any other person's version?
10. One theory: To be in control of your life is to be in charge of your story. At least that's a topic to discuss and debate.
CELEBRITY PROFILES: A little-known fact about Pisces Bruce Willis is that he overcame the stutter he wrestled with for the first 20 years of his life before he rose to fame. The A-list movie star and producer was born when the sun and communication planet Mercury were in sensitive Pisces. Saturn in Scorpio suggests great power through the integration of subconscious and conscious desire.
Write Holiday Mathis at [email protected]